Adopt a Dog
How to Adopt
Sponsor our Dogs
Bring in a dog
Found a Dog
Lost a Dog
Become a Member
How to Adopt
We want to find you a dog that suits you and your circumstances.
Your Contact Details
1. Have you owned a dog before? If so, what breed/sex/neuter status? How long ago was this? What happened to them?
2. What size, age, type, sex, breed of dog are you looking for? (Even if you don’t have a breed in mind please state your specific requirements eg small or large, ages you’d consider, what behavioural traits must it have etc.)
3. Who lives at the home where the animal will live? (Humans and pets!) Are any children under 10? Do any children visit? Does anyone at home have an allergy?
4. Does your adopted dog need to be good with cats? Livestock (what kind)? Small pets?
5. If you already have a dog, please describe at and its attitude, generally, towards other dogs. Are your dog's vaccinations up to date? What vet are you registered with? May we contact them?
6. What sort of accommodation do you have eg house, flat etc? Is it rented or owned? (A letter of consent from your landlord will be needed.)
7. Please describe your garden and its fencing.
8. How long would your dog be left at home alone on average and why is this eg work, school run, etc. Where would your dog be left?
9. How much time would you be able to devote to walking, training and playing with your dog on an average daily basis?
10. Are you planning any major changes within two months (changing job, moving house, holidays etc?)
11. Is there any other information you'd like to tell us or that you feel might be relevant?